Monday 8 February 2016

Why Buy When You Can Rent ! - FLYROBE






Hello Stunners !
How are you all doing ?
Well yes this post is all about that Flyrobe dress .
FLYROBE is India's first online rental shop with a lot of attractive dresses with both western and ethnic style !
Its a solution to every girl who keeps weeping about a fully loaded wardrobe but still has nothing to wear .
Well I do that too  .. I don't like repeating clothes unless I really love that dress and Its really very comfortable .. well this combination is really hard to find
But thanks to Flyrobe .. Now I can actually wear different clothes in different occasions and the best thing about it is that I don't even have to buy it ! You just have to go to their site , select an outfit and place an order .. and the dress will be in your hands within 3 hrs 
and That's It !.. so easy and affordable !
and while browsing their site I found so many amazing dresses that I kept almost every dress in my favorite's list ! but unfortunately I had to choose only two !
So For my collaboration I picked up this lovely floral dress ..
I am in love with the material of this dress 
Its so soft and comfortable at the same time
Even while shooting I was looking onto my dress and I kept turning round and round in circles because the flair.. I loved the way it is and it literally made me feel so good and happy under my own skin ..
It can be worn for numerous occasions
such an elegant yet simply perfect dress !
This dress is  also perfect for this coming valentines .. 
This dress will give you that comfort and will also make your day even more special ..






























DETAILS : 
DRESS AND EARINGS  : FLYROBE
HEELS : STREETSTYLESTORE (SSS)
RING : STREET SHOP ( BANDRA ) 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT !
 Special THANKS to FLYROBE for the beautiful dress and the earrings .
Keep Smiling Keep Styling !
- TANVI










No comments:

Post a Comment