Tuesday 17 November 2015

What I Wore This Diwali !

HELLO PEOPLE !
HAPPY DIWALI <3
This post is about what i wore this diwali .
This Diwali I thought of wearing something which is kind of western instead of traditional . So I wore this MONOCROME PRINTED SHORT DRESS . This dress has bell sleeves and an oranged laced thin border .. this makes this dress attractive , simple and very comfortable .
I wore my tie up black flats which enhances the look .
I added a leafy long earcuff , black stoned gold plated bracelet and a gold plated zig-zak ring to complete this look .
I've fallen for this look and it totally worked for me .

























DETAILS :
Monocrome Dress : LIFESTYLE 
Earcuff : colaba
Bracelet : Colaba
Ring : colaba 
Flats : Online store 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT !
KEEP SMILING AND KEEP STYLING 




No comments:

Post a Comment