Thursday 24 December 2015

"That Black Gown"

Hello Lovelies ,

Merry Christmas and  A Happy New Year ! ..

 I'm so sorry for the delay ...

    Well since the time I started my blog I've been experimenting ..this time I've tried something new .. I don't usually wear maxi or 3\4th KINDA dresses but this time I did wear and I loved it . 

That black 3/4 gown is from fashronyms .. its a simple yet an elegant dress . Its perfect for luncheons and Dinners . 








To Begin with .. I bought a black and white shirt and a black pearled choker from a street shop to accompany my black dress 





to  accessorize ..  I wore the rings i got from forever 21 , the black watch which is one of my favorites and the red chick bag 









NOW onto the highlight of my look which really makes my look attractive and chic is my MEMORABLE MOVES IN HEELs (WHITE)  which I brought from an online shop called street style store .. they are my favorite and I've been wearing it more often  .. 



I AM IN LOVE WITH #WHATIWORE 











fashronyms is an online instagram shop and they do have really good stuff so do check it out ..
THANK YOU FASHRONYMS 
I hope you guys like it ...<3
KEEP SMILING AND KEEP STYLING 









No comments:

Post a Comment