Saturday 16 January 2016

Something Other Than Black !

Hello Stunners ! 
How have you'll been ?
I'm really sorry for posting this late .. 
I've been thinking about what should I post the whole time .. 
And I found tons of blacks in my wardrobe and I've already posted 2 blog posts in black .. so I decided this post has to be something other than black .. 
And so I decided to pair my tribal shorts with my sleeveless white top . I did not accessorize much as I wanted to keep this look really simple and casual . I really find this look comfortable for luncheons and Sunday outings . 
let me know what you think about this look in the comment box . 


































DETAILS :
TOP : MYNTRA
SHORTS : FOREVER 21
HEELS : STREET STYLE STORE 
SLING : GIFT 
RING : BANDRA HILL ROAD


I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ..
KEEP SMILING AND KEEP STYLING :)









3 comments:

  1. Dear awesome blogger,
    Would love of you would co er something g in men's fashion with your amazing fashion sense and obviously the poise and panache.

    Looking forward for the post

    Your big fat fan

    ReplyDelete