Wednesday 9 March 2016

Cool for the summer




Hello Guys !
How have you been ?
Feeling summerish ? Me too !
Summer for me is a time for having  some hot coffee (I know it's weird but hot coffee ❤️) and ice creams almost every other day !
I'm not a person who likes to wear shorts much but I like lose stuff
For me summer is where I wear my lose stuff , where I shop from the streets and the most favorite part after shopping HOGGING . One plate Pani Puri and a game of treasure hunt !
Street shopping is a game of treasure hunt for me !! 
I chose this lose denim colored pants and paired with with a white tee and white oversized shirt .. To add a bit of  a classy touch I buttoned only the collar button and wore a necklace over it ! 
I also wore my favorite footwear with it ! The brownish shoe like heels .. Are trendy and edgy which perfectly suits the stuff I'm wearing ! This look is casual and classy at the same time ! I love how it turned out
This is the outfit that I chose 
to make myself more comfortable in my own skin !
Here I present you my this months Treasure ☺️👅









Deets : 
Shirt pants sunnies and ring : street shopped (Irla) 
Shoes : street style store 
Necklace : central (oberoi) 
I hope you guys liked it ! 
See you guys after my exams ! 
So till then .. 
Keep Smiling Keep STYLING ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment