Wednesday 27 April 2016

Summer in dhoti pants ❤️




I've been drooling over Dhoti pants lately but people don't normally wear dhoti pants as they look kinda ethnic/traditional and so I decided to show you guys that you can wear a mixture of ethnic and western .. This look is a mixture of my mood :p sometimes I feel like wearing ethnic but I feel weird when I dress too traditional on a normal day . and so I had this idea of clubbing ethnic and western.
It is semi ethnic and semi western with a hint of boho . 
As I've mentioned in my earlier blogs about street shopping and summer is all about street shopping for me .. I've bought my entire outfit from the streets . My entire outfit is super cheap but look how amazing it looks .
I got the monocrome two piece and clubbed it with the long red cardigan to make my outfit indo western . To add a hint of boho I wore my silver jewel and those black flats that I bought from streetstylestore . I know its hard to find such things on the streets and so I found the same kinda dhoti pants in lifestyle so if you guys dont find it on the streets ..lifestyle stores or max stores can be your saviour .I've been crushing over this look . I'm loving it para papa pa :P
Summerbuns on the go !






















hope you guys liked it .
Keep SMILING Keep STYLING !

3 comments:

  1. And I forgot to mention about the shrug 🎈 It's from Alfa (street shop) . But u can get in Bandra or parla . I think it's available almost everywhere on the streets ❤️

    ReplyDelete