Saturday 27 February 2016

" Two Ways "




Hello Guys !
How have you all been ?
How is the weather treating you ? confusing ?
M I the only one whose feeling that or you too ?
well winter is going or I can say its almost gone .. but the craze of leather hasnt left my mind yet !
well I dont know what is it about the leather that I love .. maybe how it feels on my skin or the way it makes me feel or something I dont know ! I know the idea of wearing leather in such days seems crazy doesnt it ?
leather in summer sounds as delightful as open black short dress in deadly winter .. haha yeah .. but I do know a way out of it .. leather can be styled in summers too !
I styled it in 2 simple ways .. leather skirts seem perfect for me to style So I styled my leather skirt in two ways 
1) leather skirt as a skirt  
and 
2) leather skirt as a tube top !
short skirts and tube tops ! summer thing right ? 
so here are the pictures of how leather skirt turned out for me ! this experiment totally worked and I love wearing it both the ways !
well you guys should try that too !






leather as a tube top ...!














outfit details : forever 21 = leather skirt green top
zara = pants
street shoped = shoes and the knee length socks
rado  = watch

I hope you guys liked it !
so lemme know what u feel about it in the comment box below !
Keep Smiling and Keep Styling !

No comments:

Post a Comment