Sunday 3 April 2016

Musturd Crushing


Hello guys ! How have you all been ?
Well As you all have seen my Instagram pictures .. I've created 3 wonderful looks using  one mustard t-shirt I bought from forever21 .
I've been crushing on this mustard color for a while now and so I created these looks . 
All three looks are so different yet amazing . It totally worked for me as it was so simple and comfortable , like I said in my previous blog "Lose" is my kinda thing . 

So here are the 3 looks :

Look 1 
It's a boho look where I paired my monochrome tube dress with the mustard tee which was tied at the side . 
The silver bohemian neckpiece and those streetstyle shoes are a perfect company to it !








Look 2 

It's a casual look where I paired my tee with high waist shorts . I wore a choker makes it tumblr'ish and the kolhapuri's just goes to well with it ! I found this look unique because of the choker with the kolhapuri's .





Look 3 

This look is more of a formal kinda look .. Where I paired my tee with the white veromoda pants and also wore a printed shrug/jacket over the tee . I am in love with this look , the ginger (by lifestyle)branded shrug/jacket is so comfortable , thin and soft material which is PERFECT for this summer . I didnt wear any accessories just because of this jacket as the print is really good and attractive . I wore the kolhapuri's (streetshopped) which looked perfect with the oufit . I so love the way this turned out for me and I'm so in love with this look ! 
















I hope you guys liked it !

Keep Smiling Keep Styling ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment