Monday 26 October 2015

REVAMPED INTO WHITE !

LOVE WHITE SHOES ? Yes there's this crazy trend of white shoes going on which totally have got me amazed . I had a pair of yellow shoes which was gifted to me years ago that I never wore so I decided to REVAMP IT . I painted my yellow shoes white and now I am totally loving it . I decided to pair these white shoes with my DENIM DUNGAREE which gives it a casual and a simple look . 


LOOK 1 











Denim Dungaree : LONDON..BUT u can find this kinda dungaree in Forever21 .
Tee : Street shop ( Irla market )
White shoes : Revamped 
Watch : Rado 

look 2

I have paired my white shoes with a plain white t-shirt and an amazing tribal printed skirt . This look is colorful and elegant and to add up a little more to the look I have worn a beautiful Neck-piece and a pink colored watch .












White tee : Street shop ( Irla market )
Skirt : Forever21
Necklace : Colaba 
Watch : Geneva 


I hope you GUYS like it :)
keep Smiling and keep Styling ,
TANVI.

2 comments:

  1. Sexxyy!! Credits toh de thode 😂
    Also you have an amazing flair for clothes! Itne casual and clothes and you've carried them so well! Loved both the looks!
    Ps. Next time DSLR. And pls do a colab w me ha 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you and yes DSLR and colab with you ♡

      Delete