Wednesday 4 November 2015

BLACK is the new BLACK !

BLACK - the color of everything .Whenever in doubt ? Just wear BLACK . I love this color and so i dedicate this post to my forever SAVIOR -BLACK .
I Have paired my black jeans with a black crop top and to add a bit of a spice to this classic look , I wore a bold gold body chain along with the sexy gold plated black shoes . I am totally in love with this look .Because BLACK with GOLD  ? What could be better ?















CROP-TOP: Bandra (but u can find this anywhere) 
JEANS : Bandra 
BODY CHAIN : Forever 21
SHOES : Irla market 
WATCH : Geneva 
PC : TYRONE D'SOUZA
and special thanks to HETVI SHAH<3
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT !
KEEP SMILING AND KEEP STYLING  !

3 comments:

  1. Lol aww you actually thanked me 😂 love you bae. And as i said earlier pataka you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't leave an opportunity to hit on her. :/

    ReplyDelete