Tuesday 23 February 2016

Missamore's Showdown !


Hello cuties !
Its been a while since I bought this showdown jacket .. This shoot was postponed numerous times but now finally I did it ! I know its a bit late but .. I like it anyways !
I am in love with this jacket ..
The color , the pattern and almost everything about it flatters me !
I love the way it looks on me !
I went with the maroon blocked neck one piece within it and to accessorize I wore a round neckpiece with the matching earrings !
On my feet are the black cutout heels .. Which I totally love !
I also re-created a twist around side braid .. So easy and totally my type!
It took only a couple of minutes to get ready ! This whole look is really elegant and effortless ! Well I am really in love with this one !
Have a look at how it turned out for me !


















Details : 
jacket - missamore 
heels - koovs 
maroon dress - streetstylestore
neck piece - street store

I hope you guys like it ! 
leave your reviews below !
Keep Smiling , Keep Styling <3


No comments:

Post a Comment