Wednesday 10 February 2016

Q&A with Ruku taneja !

Hello Good People !
So as mentioned on my instagram , this is a post based on my collaboration with Ruku Taneja (feelslikesingle) ..and I've written about what the collaboration was all about
let me first introduce her to you all ..
Ruku taneja is a blogger who writes on modern dating for millennials
and well I  was a guest for her latest post "DATING DIVAS" ..where she sent me some Questions related to date dressing and style tips and all ..
thank you ruku and i love your blog !
guys do check her blog out ..
 and here is the link where you can see what questions she asked and what I answered !
http://www.feelslikesingle.com/
 
And as you know valentine is really close ..
I decided to give you all some basic tips to keep in mind when you go for a date !
well I am doing this because I don't want your day to get ruined all because of that wrong dress !
so here
1) dress according to the location\ place : do not overdress or something for the date
2) wear clothes that are comforting and stylish .. like something more than the normal
3) do not experiment ! do not wear the type of something u have never worn .. as it can be a reason u may feel uncomfortable or add to your nervousness .. well just avoid that
4) be unique !make sure you make it a memorable one .. find something that makes you stand out of the crowd .. wear atleast one thing which is brightly colored .. you'll want something that draws the eye!
and
5) make sure you are comfortable under you own skin  .. comfort and confidence are really very important ..
so all the best and let me know if my tips helped even a bit and make it your day !

AND  there's another purpose of writing this post !
I wanted to share what I've been feeling about blogging since the start
It was long back when i decided to start blogging .. ! i had this in mind since like forever but i kept waiting for the right time !
 I don't know what made me start this .. all i remember is making up my mind on NOW OR NEVER  I didnt even think how to start where to start i just started .. but for a change I feel happy about it ! im glad Im doing it and Im glad Im being supported and liked even for a bit ..
sorry for not being that regular .. but  i really sometimes don't have topics or those wanted clothes .. or sometimes it just doesnt feel right .. anyways ill try my best to be kind of regular and bring something out of the box .. well this blog means a lot to me and its my experiment on styling .. i wanna try everything that i havent! So there are chances of it going a bit of it getting weird or something  but ill try my best ! ..
and I would like to thank all of you for reading my blogs and for the support too !
love you guys
and as i always say
KEEP SMILING & KEEP STYLING !



No comments:

Post a Comment