Saturday 20 February 2016

Peplum × Floral × lace

" A Fashion that does not reach the Streets is not a fashion " - Coco Chanel
I've been crushing on peplums since a really long time !
This peplum top , I bought from the streets is floral and laced .. (Deadly combo) and I couldn't believe when I found it in a street shop !I mean really street shops do keep a hell of varieties of everything .. That too in a cheaper rate ! .. I love street shopping
This top literally stole my heart ! So I decided to blog about it .. I paired it with a simple pair of black jeans I ordered from jabong ..
Pearled choker and the monochrome heels to embrace my look !
I went for the brown ombre on my lips which I am totally in love with ❤
Here are the pictures !









 Outfit details
Peplum top , choker & heels : street shop
Jeans : jabong
 
I hope you guys liked it !
Leave your comments below !
Keep Smiling , Keep Styling ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment