Wednesday 13 April 2016

Happy summer floral vibe ft Mansa-India*


Hello loves ❤
How have you guys been ?
Vacations going on ? Bored? 
Thinking what to do when you have a lot of free time? .. then take my spoiling advice Go out ! Have fun , roam with friends , go for luncheons and dinners well that's what I would do if I was in Mumbai. . But I'm here in Gujarat and planning to do the same stuff with my cousins ! 
The only problem I'm facing here is clothes 😢😭I wish I could just roam around with my entire closet everywhere I go but I guess life is like that it never works as you want it to ! BUT I did manage to get my maximum favorites from closet . 
Anyways coming back to the post ! 
This post is in collaboration with an instagram shop named Mansa-India ! 
MANSA-INDIA has a really unique and elegant printed collection . Printed shirts , dhotis , dresses and a lot of different clothings are available.  For this collaboration I chose this floral printed sleeveless layer from their summer collection and I'm loving it . 
The number one reason of loving it is the color mint and it being floral . I'm in love with it and then comes the material quality.  It is literally the most comfortable over wear ever' it's smooth and I feel perfect for summer . Guys do check out their summer collection . It's beautiful ! I feel summer happy 😄  . It's a perfect summer day look . 
I paired the mint layer with a simple pink tee and a casual denim that I bought from forever21 . I also wore a silver neckpiece and a silver bangle I picked up from a street shop of Rajasthan . It adds a hint of Boho to the casual look. The pastel pink colored sling which goes with the outfit is Nicole miller (New York ) which I got as a gift . The white heels which are my forever favourite are from streetstylestore And last but not the least those reflectors which I picked up from a street shop completes my floral summer look . 
I'm having a happy summer floral vibe ❤ 
Take a look of how it worked for me ! 









 Thank you Mansa-India ❤
Hope you guys liked it ! 
 Keep Smiling keep Styling 💋



No comments:

Post a Comment